The AGRF Bioinformatics group provides data analysis support for many applications.
- Gene expression analysis (sequencing data, microarray)
- RNA Seq analysis
- Genome assembly and finishing
- SNP calling and discovery (including whole genome and exome analysis)
- Exome sequencing analysis
- Methylation analysis
- Microsatellite detection
- Copy number variation analysis
- Large scale primer design
- Web-based EST annotation database
- Semi-automated genome annotation
- Primer walking and transcript reconstruction
- Experiment design
We provide core analysis packages as well as solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Pathway analysis and molecular network analysis using Ingenuity IPA
Biological interpretation in IPA unlocks the insights buried in experimental data by quickly identifying biological mechanisms, functions, and pathways of relevance to your data, as well as identifying the upstream causes and downstream effects of gene expression changes. Putting data in a biological context allows you to find novel insights, and design testable hypotheses and validation experiments.
If you need assistance for specific bioinformatics support, we will be happy to discuss this with you.